Jacob Lowry, ChFC®
I am blessed to be able to follow two of my passions in life, behavioral finance, and the game of soccer. Being a Financial Advisor entails so much more than money. It is about taking the time to get to know those who come for advice personally and finding out how a client feels about a dollar. To find solutions we need to understand what has their relationship with money been, what it is now, and what they want it to be? It is about creating solutions to challenges, devising a plan to fit their needs, and seeing their dreams and goals come to fruition. Soccer is another passion of mine, specifically coaching. The look in a player’s eyes when all their practice, planning and preparation come together on the field is priceless. There is no greater reward than seeing a client or player achieve what they set out to do.
Benjamin Franklin said, “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” No matter what phase of life you find yourself in, whether just starting your career or about to retire, it is essential to have a plan. As a small business owner, I understand the importance of building a trusted community. On a personal note, I understand the rising cost of living and the need to prepare for the future. It takes an open mind and willingness to look at every area of life to produce a well thought out and workable plan. I would love the opportunity to assist you by finding out what your goals are and develop a plan to help get you there!
- Missouri Baptist University: Bachelor’s degree in Business Management with a Minor in Finance
- Registered Investment Advisor with Cambridge Investment Research
- Series 7
- Series 66
- Life & Health
- Long Term Care
- U.S. Soccer Federation National D licensed
- Community Service
- Glen Ed Soccer Association Coach/Board Member
- Centerstone of Illinois – Former Board Member and Growth Committee Chair
- Born and raised in Midway, Illinois I am rooted in my faith, family, and community as they are the core of who I am. My family is my pride and joy! Tara is not only my life partner but my business partner and the mother of our two boys: Thomas and Jack. We look forward to you becoming part of our family!